St John's, NFLD
The Port of St. John’s is home to the largest and most advanced container shipping terminal in the province and is the main North American container connection to Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
The port’s primary shipping company, Oceanex Inc., remains well positioned as a Canadian leader in intermodal transportation solutions serving the Province with two ice-class, Ro-Ro vessels and one ice-class container vessel; offering two direct weekly connections via the Port of Montreal, Quebec, and one from the Port of Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Together with Oceanex, the port offers:
- Superior market access
- Reliable year-round scheduling
- Prompt efficient customer service
- Responsiveness to emerging industry needs
- Expanded land development
- Seamless connection to major road routes
- Maximum return on the shipping dollar