Ciment Québec Inc. receives occasional deliveries of raw materials. There is little other traffic at this dock.
Secondary role(s) of facilities
The wharf acts as protection for a marina recently built downstream.
Depth: 10.7 m
- Lat. 46o40'52" N
- Long. 71o52'39" W
- Nautical chart: no. 1314
- Tidal range (mean water level): 5.6 m (1)
- Height of wharf deck: 6.1 m (1)
Other installations (2)
Other nearby marine facilities
- Port of Québec downstream
- Port of Trois-Rivières upstream
- Port of Becancour upstream
- Occasional need for an icebreaker in the Spring
- Generally accessible from May to January
- Fresh water
- Downstream from Richelieu rapids
Other modes of transportation
- Highway 40 nearby
- Railway 1 km away
Manoeuvring area on wharf
Available width: 22 m
- Tugs (from Québec City)
(1) Based on chart datum
(2) Privately owned or other facilities not under the juridiction of Transport Canada but located within the limits of the port or terminal.
Physical parameters of facilities
|Length of berth(s)
|Depth of berth(s) *
|Bearing capacity of loading area ***
Communicate with the port/wharf warden:
* These depths may vary and are only provided as an order of magnitude. They are subject to change and are not to be used for navigational purposes. Mariners should rather consult nautical charts and NOTSHIPs.
The information contained in this technical description may be inaccurate as a result of changes that have taken place by the time this document is consulted or as a result of legislative or regulatory changes. This information is provided only as a guide and the Government of Canada is not in any way responsible for its accuracy.
*** For more information on the berths' bearing capacities, please contact the port official.